The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Cool im guessing you would be sending those lenses and your old bases with the circuit board? Just clarifying what would be headed my way lol.

No, was gonna send the finished product to you....unless ofcourse you want the old **** instead.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I have the stock organizer trays that go under the rear seat. They are gray and I can post pics later. Just pay the shipping and they are yours. Shipping would be from 94962. Just pm me

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the stock organizer trays that go under the rear seat. They are gray and I can post pics later. Just pay the shipping and they are yours. Shipping would be from 94962. Just pm me

Would these work in a pickup? If so I may be interested!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Im gonna run 2 sets of components up front and the stock grills should make it real clean
96 2 door it's all good bro
Mike yeah I've taken them out of my other Tahoe before

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Do you happen to still have the tail lights? Me thinking excuse to retrofit leds and hid backup lights lol

I know his taillights are reserved........I'm using the base to convert from 3157 to 1157 twistlocks, like the front turns have.

I didn't see these til now. I've still got them. Mike, are you wantin the boards too????? I'm going to use them...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Nahh, don't want boards........just needa figure out the wiring lol....wish I was in my green truck, it's already converted to 1157s.