The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I've got a set of window and lock switches and the part of the door panel that holds them in. I do not know if the switches work. the problem? They're green lol
You must be registered for see images attach

I also have a set of stock tail light housings that have been taken apart. (lenses taken off bases). They lenses are nice but have a few dull spots from where covers were on the. A light wet sand should make them like new.. Do not have circuit boards for them.
You must be registered for see images attach

I also have a set of stock headlights and parking lights from my truck. They are yellowed a good bit but if someone needs headlights for cheap/free. Here you go. (no pic, they're in the shed)

Just pay shipping.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shoulda told me about them mirrors steve I just bought a new set.

I may need them stock headlight for just the brackets on them for my ebay headlights.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i have stock headlights, 1 parking light and brake lights sitting here at the house also. They were off of a tahoe and i don't remember what shape they are in because theyve been sitting in boxes for forever now.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
ive got a 9.5inch 14 bolt welded chunk with 4.10 gears, pay shipping it's yours.

id be interested if it fits in a heavy half 14 bolt and if shipping wouldnt be to killer how much would be shipping to 04280

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing to give away but advise im trying Rogain will let you know if it worked/helped. LOL

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shoulda told me about them mirrors steve I just bought a new set.

I may need them stock headlight for just the brackets on them for my ebay headlights.

Do like I did Saturday I used my OEM brackets on my Depo lights I just removed the two screws from the top of the lights and the new ones slipped right in. So I didn't even remove my stock brackets I just removed the long screws it's super easy. I didn't even check to see if my Depo brackets worked I just used the stock ones. Look up this seller on ebay they have cheap Piaa lights for our trucks I have them on my truck and SUV. shopwithmomandpop This is the ebay sellers name.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I also have a 88-94 stock grill. The chrome is chipping off. Would be good to pull the chrome off and have a black grill. Shipping for a grill is INSANE! (I've checked, ups wanted $135 if it was packed up or $195 if they pack it :nono: ) if anyone is close enough and wants it, you can have it.

Somewhere I've got a set of stock torsion keys if anyone wants them for some reason.

I probably have a lot of other stuff. I know I have a set of dumbo mirrors but the screw ends are broken on them. I think they're replaceable, not 100% sure though.