The Forest Fox 99 burb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a great buy for the price. How's the rest of the interior minus the front seats?

The interior is in fairly good condition just needs a good cleaning from what I can tell. All the junk in there yet is my buddies dad's, which is a 45 minute drive to bring it back to him.

I bought two duplicolor cans and spray like 1 can already for the grille now. I just need the clear coat and y'all get a picture!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm irritated about how i went about this whole project. I should have just went to the body shop i worked at a few years ago and had help/all the tools and paint at my disposal. Rewind a lil bit, dont get me wrong duplicolor got the correct paint no problems there but it came out of a rattle can... first mistake. Second, just because i worked at a body shop for roughly 3-4 months makes me not even close to professional. I'm glad i didn't half ass my arctic fox paint job like i did with my burban grille. lol They're about 5 spots that there are paint runs/bubbles that bother me. When I went to peel off the painters tape the whole paint job started peeling off with it....

All-in-all have professional help if you dont want to half ass with painting. end rant. On with the picture of it back on the burb. It doesn't look bad further than 5 feet away.

You must be registered for see images attach

And to top it off, the burb sitting next to her older sister. :gr_grin:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check your glove box the paint code for your vin# should be just to the right of a BC/CC at the bottom. In my case it said BC/CC U 177B. On the code at oReillys they needed the 177B portion to match it. You possibly might have the same code maybe not.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does look like it would be the same color. Like I said I would just look at the rpo codes in the glove box. My code is the 177B in the pic.

You must be registered for see images attach