the dirtiest thing somebody could have ever done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
SouthernPride: but they're ****** that do whatever they want so it doesn't really count plus you don't really OWN them

:lol: Someone has been hurt in the past.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
It's one thing to mess with the paint or things that can easily be fixed, but draining a guys entire engine oil and burning up his motor is serious stuff, and so low they don't even have a word for it. Do not bring yourself down to his level. That will make you just as much of piece of **** as him IMO

Yeah, in retrospect destroying someone's engine may be a bit extreme. Even though, honestly, if someone intentionally hurt my stuff and I found out about it, I would be tempted to get more long-term revenge than a simple hand-to-hand confrontation.

Maybe just post his cell # on a gay dating website or something less destructive.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Find an auto body shop that would be willing to say that it needs to repaint your hood, and go after him for the money. After at least $250 in money lost, he should get the idea.

Someone keyed my truck a while back, but I was getting the cowl hood painted, so the paint shop just took care of it. People piss me off.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SouthernPride: but they're ****** that do whatever they want so it doesn't really count plus you don't really OWN them

:lol: Someone has been hurt in the past.

Hahaha no I'm just die hard for the single life. Don't get me wrong, I have been dumped before but never cheated on, and I have gotten with girls only to find out later they are with someone, soo I just don't have too much faith in women what so ever. I got too many friends getting drug around by their d!ck by girls that have cheated on them and they stick with them too it drives me nuts.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Hahaha no I'm just die hard for the single life. Don't get me wrong, I have been dumped before but never cheated on, and I have gotten with girls only to find out later they are with someone, soo I just don't have too much faith in women what so ever. I got too many friends getting drug around by their d!ck by girls that have cheated on them and they stick with them too it drives me nuts.

lol I know exactly what you mean!!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep happened to my best friend. He moved out to Colorado with her ass only see him once a year and she came back here and got with her ex boyfriend then flew back out there and he just took it like a *****. She's got him stuck out there with a house and all this **** so what's he gonna do I guess :nono: I don't hardly talk to her when she's around. It's not just her and countless others it's just women I see in general they will marry a man just because he has a good job vs. a guy that she really has feelings for just so she can sit around on her ass and go shopping, or the ones that get in with a guy like that just to divorce them and take their ****. My ex ENGAGED a guy just to see if I would make a move :nono: Then when I didn't she married him :lol: Insaaaaaaaaaane I tell you. I still have hope though. Maybe one day I can find someone who's old fashioned like me and shares my views.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Someone once left a napkin under my passenger wiper blade. Not sure what that was supposed to accomplish (there was nothing in it). Thank god my truck has never been seriously messed with..friends just write things with their fingers with the dust my truck is covered in :lol: never anything offensive though. Oh, except this past April fools, a buddy drew a bunch of ***** on my windows with one of those erasable window marker things. Student body had a good laugh, so did i.

OP....Do the oil drain thing. I would. May be overkill but they started it.