the dirtiest thing somebody could have ever done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Come on, what are you guys 10 years old? I would never do anything that would harm the operation of the vehicle. How bout getting a roll of shrink wrap (like they use on seed corn pallets) and wrapping his whole vehicle with it. It'll take an hour to cut it all off. :smile:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You are brilliant!

I'm doing this.

Thats brilliant, or do a profile on e-harmony on how he like to be submissive and be slapped around by large black women/transvestites. The oil draining thing is too far, scratching your truck, id find who it was and put their head through their own sidewindow, technically, he would smash his own window.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the topic of the gay dating, post his number on craigslist... I've done that to someone in the men seeking men section saying he was a truck driver looking to get nailed by a well hung black man in the cab of his peterbilt. It was even better cause I had a picture of the kid in a cut off flannel, handlebar mustache and giving the thumbs up. Through the grape vine I heard he got several calls that really creeped him out at very odd hours of the night. One guy only said his age, location and the size of his dick lol.

On another note, I've never had anybody do anything serious to any of my vehicles... ex girlfriend was a bit off her rocker and took window paint and wrote all over the back window (best part is I never washed it off and 1.5 years later its still partially there). One day I left my truck covered in mud in a parking lot and a bunch of local girls drew ***** all over it; I got pulled over on the way home and the cop asked me something along the lines of why I had a bunch of ***** on my truck... I asked him why I would draw them on my own truck and he started to laugh and then left me alone.

It's acceptable to draw on my truck as long as it wasn't maliciously done; she's got rhino liner as paint for a reason. Touch my car though and you'll get rocked.

I'd imagine whoever did it wrote "*****" in the dust or mud on your truck and didn't expect it to scratch. If it buffs out, I wouldn't bother wasting my time trying to figure out who did it because I would end up in a fist fight and I don't need to get into trouble.

On another note, if you already know who did it you better get even. I'm not provoking anything but I'm sure your tire iron will fit on his lug nuts :evillol:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stink bombs work sooo nice inside of a car.. i did this to someone that i worked with cuz he put greese under the handles of my tool box.. a $8000 tool box!! my tool box is like my truck HANDS OFF!!!

or wait till its about to rain and put greese on his wipers.. ive done that to someone and its funny as hell..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the topic of the gay dating, post his number on craigslist... I've done that to someone in the men seeking men section saying he was a truck driver looking to get nailed by a well hung black man in the cab of his peterbilt. It was even better cause I had a picture of the kid in a cut off flannel, handlebar mustache and giving the thumbs up. Through the grape vine I heard he got several calls that really creeped him out at very odd hours of the night. One guy only said his age, location and the size of his dick lol.QUOTE]

thats priceless

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come on, what are you guys 10 years old? I would never do anything that would harm the operation of the vehicle. How bout getting a roll of shrink wrap (like they use on seed corn pallets) and wrapping his whole vehicle with it. It'll take an hour to cut it all off. :smile:

While I agree not to bring yourself down to his level you definitely don't want to do something cute like this when the guy penciled in ***** on your hood...I would just find out who it was, act like it's all cool, and then confront his ass in front of everyone. People that do things like that usually are the real *****. They have a problem with you for whatever reason because you're clearly better and they want to avoid confrontation at all costs so they rather do something like this. Bet they wouldn't say ****.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Someone drew a ***** and hairy ******** on my hood once in the winter and packed a bunch of snow in one of my wheels, this was right around the time I bought the wheels I have.

I traced some footsteps to a car door and they were the same pattern of what was directly infront of my truck facing the windshield, so I got my culprit.

The next day me and my friend cody who drives a NBS RCLB, parked inches away from his doors on each side.

I have a lot more stories about that kid who did that to my truck.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Someone drew a ***** and hairy ******** on my hood once in the winter and packed a bunch of snow in one of my wheels, this was right around the time I bought the wheels I have.

I traced some footsteps to a car door and they were the same pattern of what was directly infront of my truck facing the windshield, so I got my culprit.

The next day me and my friend cody who drives a NBS RCLB, parked inches away from his doors on each side.

I have a lot more stories about that kid who did that to my truck.

x2.. i used to drive a beater and so did my buddy.. many times did we park so close you could not get in your vehicle.. mainly to friends and whatnot but its a good tactic.

or stinkbombs in where the cabin air comes in, or just take a **** on his hood.. he'll get the idea.