the dirtiest thing somebody could have ever done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i was spraying wd40 on my headlights yesterday because i was told it would make them clearer(which it does wonders) .... and i got a little on the hood from it splattering and i went to wipe it off and it appears that some ******* at school decided to take a pencil and write "*****" on my hood it scratched it.... its not that noticeable.... its not that big.... but that defeats the purpose its still there and you still did it i would never consider ever doing that.... i just painted my truck a month ago how low down to people get seriously

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
no idea yet but action jackson is on the case. ha i mean im gonna buff it out but still dont fool with a mans truck ya know. people talk so im sure it will get to me but when i find out they will hear some words

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah man im a little guy 122 pounds 5 foot 8 senior in high school ill hit the dirt road and fight ha i might not win the first time but heck man ill give it all hahahaha

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
oh yeah man im a little guy 122 pounds 5 foot 8 senior in high school ill hit the dirt road and fight ha i might not win the first time but heck man ill give it all hahahaha

When you find out who it is, do not say a word to his face. Instead, wait until it is dark and he is at a sporting event or something. Take out his drain plug, then wait until his oil is gone, then replace his drain plug.

By the time he realizes what happened, his engine will be FUBAR'd. Also, if you want him to know who it was, may want to write '*****' in small letters on his hood.

I think there is a rule about doing 10 fold to someone when they harm your truck.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
^^^ :lol: ^^^
If you ask me, who ever did this is the "*****". If you have to go after someones truck because you cant be man enough to go to someones face.....

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That ****** me off to no extent. You don't mess with a man's TRUCK, money, home, or his dog. Those are the main things. Some of you may be thinking woman too, but they're ****** that do whatever they want so it doesn't really count plus you don't really OWN them :nono: You need to start doing some detective work. I got a kid I've known a while lives down the street and he's the type if you make him mad he won't confront you, but he'll just talk behind your back and then go after your vehicle. I've heard him openly talk ab wanting to **** with a friends truck over nothing. He wanted to "mess with it" but not really mess it up. Quit hanging around with him and bought a locking gas cap. I wish I could some how get a locking drain plug. It's one thing to mess with the paint or things that can easily be fixed, but draining a guys entire engine oil and burning up his motor is serious stuff, and so low they don't even have a word for it. Do not bring yourself down to his level. That will make you just as much of piece of **** as him IMO

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
no idea yet but action jackson is on the case. ha i mean im gonna buff it out but still dont fool with a mans truck ya know. people talk so im sure it will get to me but when i find out they will hear some words

lolwut

Id do this.

You must be registered for see images attach