The Build of My $200 Dollar Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed_P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice work, hope you get more use out of it than I did with mine...lol

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its only going to get driven to car shows and maybe work every once in a while. I have too much money and time into it...once i get it insured with haggerty ill drive it more, but now, its gonna be a garage queen

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, heres what youve been waiting for. First pics are just base, then clear.
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, that looks great. White is probably my second favorite solid color on these trucks. Just looks so good...

Nice work!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Dont hate! At 86 dollars a gallon, im happy its all white!
I feel you! I'm a fellow Nasons user myself! I just can't bring myself to pay the price of the name brand stuff! It works just as well imo. What clear did you use? I always use the High Image clear in the 5 liter can. It mixes 2:1. I love it! Your truck is badass! I love everything you've done to it!

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been using the nason 497-00 select clear...it's about 90 bucks a gallon and it looks great imo. Super high gloss and doesn't have terrible orange peel