The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I believe I have taken everything from my BL off. Would you guyd mind telling if I missed anything? It came on truck when I bought it so I know nothing about it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Only thing that looks to be missing is the fuel neck extension and if its for a pickup the square braces for under the box.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
For any of those people out there wondering what a 3" body lift looks compared to stock, here you go. The left photo is with running boards and 245/75/16. The right one is with 285/75/16s on stock wheels. And with a painted frame, it doesn't look '******' at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I just ordered my rear bumper brackets and now worried about my hitch and exhaust pipes.
I can take the hitch off for now but what about the exhaust?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
get a burb hitch and you can try raising your exhause with the hangers or have a exhaust shop fix it for ya

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well the burb hitch I'll try findin at the junk yard up the road. But what's the exhaust fix lookin at costing me?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I saw someone on here had a body lift and shackles on the frame.... who was that and can someone help me dig up the pics? I was wondering whether or not he had the stock bumper vs. custom or valence/no valence. Thanks-