The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the 88-98 hitches should work the frame is the same im pretty sure. But i thought it was only the escalade hitches that worked with the 3" BL....

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any of the obs burb hitches will work as their frame goes straight into the bumper as the trucks are a lil off

my buddy went through alot of hassle to try to find one to work on his truck, he cut and welded his bumper brackets, tried a hidden hitch but it was up to high and in to far to use it, tried a hitch for a escalade i believe and same thing

but he had a hitch from a 97 burb that he built a custom bumper for and it fit perfect, only had to drill one hole to mount it on the frame

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
So what do you guys think about 2-3" bl on 6" suspension lift and 37's?

My only problem is that I believe if I go 3", the truck won't fit under the carport anymore.

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not a body lift man, but I bought my truck like this and love it
3" body on 33x12.50x15's
You must be registered for see images attach

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2" body lift on 285/75R16's with stock wheels on my 98

And for comparision this is a 3" body lift with same size tires and rims on my old 92

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
So what do you guys think about 2-3" bl on 6" suspension lift and 37's?

My only problem is that I believe if I go 3", the truck won't fit under the carport anymore.

I think the 2" would look good with 37's...3" might leave too much gap plus you'll still fit under the carport

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so lol it's worth it.

that's why you get a full drop kit if you can find them, or you don't wheel, and why I said you add a BL if you wheel it.

I just like the stuffed look. I hate a huge tire to fender gap.