The Baron's 1998 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
Nice, I'm gonna have to look into those. I definitely want some blue ones, they would look great

Sent while pulling out a Ford

That's the color I went with, so it matches my head unit. If i fix my dome light plug I'm probably gonna replace that bulb with an LED too, and reverse lights on my taillights with LED's too. The brighter the better!

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
That's the color I went with, so it matches my head unit. If i fix my dome light plug I'm probably gonna replace that bulb with an LED too, and reverse lights on my taillights with LED's too. The brighter the better!

Definitely! HIDs and new headlight lenses and some Spyder Auto LED tails are on my list

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
Also found this old photo of my truck, did this for a week when I was driving to high school, dad and the principal didn't like that...
You must be registered for see images attach

(Figured out how to do fullsize photos, who says college isn't worth it?:dancingpoop:)

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Also found this old photo of my truck, did this for a week when I was driving to high school, dad and the principal didn't like that...
You must be registered for see images attach

(Figured out how to do fullsize photos, who says college isn't worth it?:dancingpoop:)

How'd you have that mounted? I may put one on as a joke :lol: :jester:

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
How'd you have that mounted? I may put one on as a joke :lol: :jester:

If memory serves i had a U bolt running through the back of the skull to a piece of metal behind the grille. The first time i did it for a joke I just zip tied it. I didn't trust the zipties so i used the bolt. Funny thing is, all my teachers hated that except my science teacher, and shes the one who gave it to me.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
If memory serves i had a U bolt running through the back of the skull to a piece of metal behind the grille. The first time i did it for a joke I just zip tied it. I didn't trust the zipties so i used the bolt. Funny thing is, all my teachers hated that except my science teacher, and shes the one who gave it to me.

Lol I would definitely do it! Everyone around here would get a real kick out of it

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
Lol I would definitely do it! Everyone around here would get a real kick out of it

Yeah now that I have the new bumper I'm debating putting it on again. But I don't want the rock salt in winter to eat away at it. If I do I'm definitely either putting blue LED flashers for responding to fires, or Red running lights in it.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Yeah now that I have the new bumper I'm debating putting it on again. But I don't want the rock salt in winter to eat away at it. If I do I'm definitely either putting blue LED flashers for responding to fires, or Red running lights in it.

I would put red LEDs in the eyes. It would look sick!

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
I would put red LEDs in the eyes. It would look sick!

I might see about buying a plastic one that I wouldn't be afraid to break, and do that. In Maine FFer's use red and in CT they use blue, so I'd have to make a disconnectable system so that way I'm legal in the state I'm in.