The bagged Burb project..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Recently picked up a 92 suburban. Needs some work and a motor and transmission but got a hell of a deal on it.. Little bit if cutting and it'll lay out on 22's. Yes the wheels on it are gone lol

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So crazy all that fishbowl clear-ish glass on a 'Burb. Most are factory tint, either bronze or smoke depending on year!

Looks like a great project.

Richard

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
cool project!!! Looks like it could be a matched mate with your extended cab with the color being close :) What rims are you going to throw on it and what motor? Do I feel an LS swap happening ? :)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah I'll be doing a lot of stuff to this thing, I would love to do an LS swap but I have a 350 crate motor waiting for it already, also I will be throwing a set of 454 ss wheels on it till I figure out what I wanna run rim wise.. The color is pretty damn close to my ext cab which is what drew me in lol im a sucker for a blue obs

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how they did the back end. I know the gas tank on my burb is right over the axle, so a drop that low looks like it'd need to be relocated. I'm considering dropping my burb (but not bagging it).

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Should be an awesome project! First step: De-elmexicano it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had 3 burbs, 2 obs and one nbs, and the obs burb tank is behind the axle and the nbs tank is in front of the axle in a similar place that it is in on a truck. Both of my obs burbs were lowered, the 99 was lowered 4-6 with belltech notch's and no issues.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Picked her up tonight, will get more pics tomorrow in the daylight. The interior is stripped and I have some welding to do in the interior to cover up the notches as well.