the 1990 GMC Sierra DD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That is a pretty cool Idea. I give you credit for doing that fender work. Really giving it that Desert racer look.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And i did/finished up the drivers side the other day... was easier than i thought it was gonna be
You must be registered for see images attach

Just a little paint in the wheel wells needed. which has now been done since pic was taken

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no. but its a big pile of s h i t. lol. my truck sits up higher than it (ground clearance wise) and all thats done to mine other than bigger tires is the lift spindles. hahaha. anything in particular you wanna know about it?

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
no. but its a big pile of s h i t. lol. my truck sits up higher than it (ground clearance wise) and all thats done to mine other than bigger tires is the lift spindles. hahaha. anything in particular you wanna know about it?

no it just looked cool

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet man, that fender ideer, would have never thought or even tried to attempt doing something like that... looks not to bad though. I would probably try now seeing how you did it! Project is looking pretty cool man!

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no it just looked cool
ahh ok. lol
That's pretty sweet man, that fender ideer, would have never thought or even tried to attempt doing something like that... looks not to bad though. I would probably try now seeing how you did it! Project is looking pretty cool man!
thanks. i have seen it done before, mostly on ford rangers though. and figured it would be, and was pretty easy so i gave it a try, and it came out pretty good. i MIGHT eventually mod it some more to bring the top side of the bed rail out as well.. very similar to how these fiberglass bedsides are.