TBI spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
yeah i know .. right now i can be running balls to the wall or i could drive like grandpa on sunday morning ... and i get 15 mpg so anything is an improvement

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Add a spectre intake filter and your getting some awesome sounds with the vortec...

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just used the aird tbi spacer it was alright ,but i used the cfm one of my buddys truck it woke it up event with the injector spacer too.I think i got 2 mpg increase and i can fell alittle more power not much to make you scream for joy ,but i think its worth it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been wondering if the K&N FIPK gives my TBI any noticeable gains or if the swooping sound just make you **think** it does ????

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL....
I definetly put more foot on the gas than I used to.
Can't help though because it sounds so darn good LMAO

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if u want better mpgs u could always clean ur canouter valve,
u dont wana let it stop up cuz if it does ull blow the gasket on ur wobble shaft and then ur centrifical clutch will be shot all to hell lol

if ur gona go with a spacer id get the one with one cut in it instead of the 2 holes