Taurus fan in obs write up??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find a good write up on putting a taurus fan in my 95? ive got the fan and derale harness

Last edited:

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no, I just used a temp switch off the thermostat and a 75 amp bosch relay. Also I only use the high speed, and have it wired to the Ac compressor to turn on when ac is engaged.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
doesnt even have to be a taurus fan im just looking for the best way to mount a single 16 inch fan. Also im still unsure as to where the temp sensor is supposed to thread into

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is an unused port in the passenger side head, it's in between the middle and rear exhaust port's, and there is a plug in it from the factory, it's an excellent spot for a thread in sensor, I have used that port on several truck's.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
ive been trying to figure out how to run my lt1 fans. but i may do the 411 swap so i may use it then idk.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive heard that there is a port on the throttle body too though and that seems easier to me

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No coolant runs through the thottle body on these truck's, so that isn't going to work.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly. So once the port in the block is taken out is there an adapter needed for the sensor or is it a direct thread in

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The sensor that I used from Jeg's is a direct bolt in, the port is identical in size of the orignal OE temp sender in the driver's side head.