tail pipes check em out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my best guess is they use both. I know most of the prebents in the back were kink bent, and then saw them use the machine and make bends and they be smooth with no kinks, that's how they made ours too no kinks in them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
if only they made a 2 1/2 conduit bender. id be a pipe bendin fool! quit my job, doin everyones exhaust. na but i was recomended a shop by a friend at work and i just ordered my mufflers so when the time come ill talk to them. if tail pipes would be to much then ill order them

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
too expensive for tailpipes if you ask me. We had exhaust doen at a local shop from the headers back, gutted cats, and used our mufflers and it was only $200 total. The gutted cats run $35 a piece, so that's $130 for the whole exhaust system.

Should have kept the cats and sold them yourself. Most buyers are giving around $60-$75 for those cats.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't have any cats to keep. The truck had none, my truck has none, the monte carlo had none, and the camaro did have one but it was smashed. I had to buy them because of inspection here, visual to make sure you have a cat, that's it. So on the truck and monte I had them gut the old cats, they save old ones bust the guts out and weld em on. Both them ran headers and no other emissions so no need for cats. Other then looks to pass the inspection.

There is a place online that sells them now for the same price, and stainless ones for $5 more. They aint busted out, solid pipe all the way thru but looks like a cat on the outside.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
too expensive for tailpipes if you ask me. We had exhaust doen at a local shop from the headers back, gutted cats, and used our mufflers and it was only $200 total. The gutted cats run $35 a piece, so that's $130 for the whole exhaust system.

i agree. a guy down the street welded my trans am up for 50 bucks from the headers...