tahoe buckets in rcsb help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I used to have the 60/40 seat on my 96 and i went ahead and bought tahoe buckets off a 98 and does someone have a picture of or know how they are mounted? Also i had the re-upholstered and I think the frame is on backwards. The driver seat is power and the motor jst went out as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went the opposite way with mine. The passenger seat will bolt right in where the old one did. The driver seat will use the existing outside holes closest to the door. The inner two you will have to drill. The console has a bracket at the rear and bolts under the cd holder up front. You will probably have to drill all those holes as well.

Can you post a pic of the frame that you think is backwards. If you can I can let you know if its right or not....

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will installing Tahoe buckets in two weeks so take pics and measurements please. If not I will.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did this in my truck, pretty straight forward, there is dimples in the floor board where the holes should be drilled, at least mine had them.

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^ Looks great. Motivates me more...I have had my buckets in my garage for the last 2 months...I just finished my exhaust so this is the next project.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read that it said regular cab, sorry for the post haha.

And I also Chopped the seat brackets 2" to gain some headroom because of the bodydrop.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm doing the exact same thing.... I got my seats being re-leathered now, when they get make I gotta figure out the mounting on the passenger seat. It sure didn't fit will. Driver one was a good fit though.