Swapping 95 350 tbi and 4l60e into earlier tbi truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieWalt

Reaction score
I have to the conclusion that 95 2 door tahoe frame is to far gone to repair and continue putting money into. Shame because as whole the truck ain't bad. The body isn't mint but still pretty clean and only has 128k. So without an easy way and spot to do a frame swap. So instead of loosing it all I am in the process of tracking down another gmt400, hopfully another 2 door or short bed with a bad engine or high miles with a clean frame and decent body for cheap to put my engine and trans in. I know the 95s have a difference with the Trans but if I found another truck that was an earlier model could I swap the engine,trans, engine harness an computer in it without much trouble? I have line on a 2 door I have to call about tommorow but the guy that told me about it isn't sure if it's a Tahoe or a blazer, meaning it could be a 95(he's pretty sure) or a 92 through 94.