Super Clean 91-94 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently truck shopping and would like in buy a 91-94 Z71 in as close to mint condition as possible. The lower the miles the better. I am willing to pay a premium relative to what most people pay or these trucks if I can find the RIGHT one.

What I'm looking for specifically. 91-94 Z71 5.7 Automatic. Acceptable colors are black, white, dark green, black and red, red and tan, green and tan. Interior either grey or red.

Please shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have something that fits this bill. I'm located in indiana but will travel some for the right truck.

Thanks fellas.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to be off topic from your thread but your truck in your avatar is the same color as mine! Your red though is a lil lighter than mine. Mines garnet red metallic an the gold two tone an the gold/tan interior.

But ill let you kno of any 91-94s I see! Theirs quite a few nice ones ive seen actually here.