Subwoofer Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HardHead

Reaction score
I have 92 single cab stepside. I wanted to put one 10" sub behind the seat but I am having problems finding a box that fits. Looking for any suggestion on where to find a custom box. Also was wondering what you guys have done other than a 10". I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a single cab with 2 captians seats from a 99 burb, check my build thread and you can see my setup, i have a TW5 13in sub by JL Audio powered by a rockford amp, sounds great and i have ebough room to sit comfortably I would add the pics but im on my ipad and cant from here

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I was running a 12" in a truck box, it did fine for me. I'll eventually make a box with either 2 or 3 10's in the near future.

-Truckin'-

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can always make a custom enclosure and put it where the console goes, but its really obvious and Right next to ya

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i removed the plastic tray and jack storage ect. and put kicker ss10 truck boxes one on each side.

HardHead

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the fast response. I have been checking out a couple of the build threads and the trucks look great.

rumblebee10

Reaction score
You can buy a box at a stereo shop. I have a 91 regular cab with a bench seat and I have 3 10" kickers. They fit in fine and they're each in a separate box. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow when the sun's out.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rockford fosgate 12" shallow mount truck box is what i run i have had it in the truck for 2 yrs now love the sound nice tight bass