Suburban leather seat cover set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
These are the 2 PC replacement seat bottoms for the Tahoe style rear seat. I have these saved because I have A tahoe rear seat I plan on replacing my crew cab rear seat with to give me the fold down option. And to match the 2 tone Grey. I'll keep searching. I recall seeing the Suburban / Crew cab rear seat bottom in solid grey.

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
Found it. This looks to be the same seller I got my seat bottoms from 2yrs ago. Their company logo looks to be changed slightly.

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
Now that you got me looking. I don't see A noticeable difference between my crew cab/suburban 2nd row seat bottoms and the Tahoe seat bottoms. The fold down arm rest has cup holder on the tahoe but my crew cab seat has no cup holders. Does your Suburban 2nd row have anything in the arm rest?

DetroitWelder

Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

My memory is terrible. My Crew cab isn't 60/40 seat bottom. It's A full bench seat with the armrest and seat backs recline independently. I've not owned A Suburban so I can't recall what the second row is other than I know it folds forward/flat for hauling.
Suburban second row seat has two large, but shallow, cupholders in the fold down center armrest. Burb seats on the second row are a 70/30, a small seat for one person and the larger portion holds two people. Either section can be folded down for a flat-ish load space, and both of them can be done this way if you need 8' of covered load surfaces (plywood/sheetrock/paneling etc.). Tahoe/Yukon seats work similarly, but I have been told that Burb seats will not work in a crew cab, but Tahoe ones will. Not sure what difference is? Hopefully before Christmas I can get to the yard and get measurements, as I would like to get a set of the Tahoe seats in cloth so I can do this mod to my crew cab. Sometimes I have to carry a load in the back seat, and I could get another couple of boxes in if the seat folded like in my buddy's Colorado.
My truck currently has the 60/40 split bench in front and a standard one piece bench in the back. I think most of the higher trim crews came this way, if they didn't have buckets. Mine is a Silverado....

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking at leatherseats.com. Seems to be legit, have some good videos, and also have ventilation kits available. Priced out for all 3 rows on my suburban with ventilation in the driver/passenger seat was around $3k. Completely customizable as far as colors and leather/vinyl quantity is concerned.

Georgiabigfoot

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete set

Detroit! Thanks for this. My mother fell and broke her hip the day before you posted your replies and my world went in a tailspin. Anyway she’s getting better and I’m now able to buy these seat covers. Im indebted to you for this info. GB