subs in extended cab obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fletch

Reaction score
I built this enclosure for two ten inch Kicker L5's. It's a single chamber, sealed, down fire enclosure. I had to bring it out into the leg room space to get the woofers as high as I could, they still hit the floor at full excursion. And the enclosure made it nearly impossible to allow people with legs to ride in the back seat. I plan to build a new enclosure that fits entirely under the seat in the near future using different subs. Also, don't mind the dirty carpet or worn interior as it is a work truck not a show truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
not the best pic, or cleanest truck, or matching subs. but you get the idea

You must be registered for see images

By null at 2011-03-01

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Hey did you build or but this box? I like....

the truck actually came with it, it could be quite easily built though, i plan on covering it in the same red as my carpet, getting a new set of JLs and some grills for them, if you want i can get some better pics of it

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, if you don't mind.
the truck actually came with it, it could be quite easily built though, i plan on covering it in the same red as my carpet, getting a new set of JLs and some grills for them, if you want i can get some better pics of it