Stupid Lower Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
*groan*

My Maxxforce 4.3.. sorry.. My Vortec 4.3 emptied all its coolant into the oil pan last week.. So after I got it home I stripped the top end down cleaned it all up.. Broke the stupid heater line fitting in the manifold.. tried to extract it and... after a little to much persuasion.. broke the manifold.. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :badidea:.. SO.. as it turns out.. I cant get a new lower manifold.. Anyone have any sources for these? Ill get one from scrap yard if I have to.. but I like to use new parts when possible.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Dorman makes one for the small block Vortec V8 but I don't see any listing for the V6. Does help if you mention what year you have; someone might have an intake for you.

Richard