stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Since you’re in NC, I’m kind of surprised it would have rust. That’s about the going rate for a TBI Z71 here (Mississippi) without rust, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised by the rust too, but it's got that gaudy chrome trim on the rockers, and that's just a rust magnet.
I'll admit, I've got 4 or 5 tiny little rust spots on my K2500, and it drives me f_ckin crazy. I'll clean and fix em one of these days.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-chevy-silverado-2500-hd/6491655531.html
I've been looking a lot at Duramax powered trucks lately....this one appeals to me, even with the tacky stack.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I see quite a few around here. I'm scared to watch them go anywhere because they can't even be called rot boxes anymore. They have too many big holes. They're more like rolling cheese graters.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Nice interior,looks very capable off road...amd KM2s WooHoo!! I've never been a diesel fan though....just can't get past the possible cost of repairs.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Nice interior,looks very capable off road...amd KM2s WooHoo!! I've never been a diesel fan though....just can't get past the possible cost of repairs.
Wife has a newer mercedes diesel Cherokee. It's really not bad once you address a couple things before they end up costing money. In all honesty I'll have maybe $1,500 into preventative measures. That includes a semi custom tune, removing the DPF and tuning out a few other items, and some misc. mods. Check out the build thread if you haven't. Oil changes can get pricy since the fuel filter is a big cost. Aside from that it's actually a really nice ride all around.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit