stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
there is a Toyota steering wheel in one of those pics with a different instrument cluster..... SOOOO who knows. a really tall parking brake? the add says nothing about swapping.... cool car! I want it! i wish these didnt get all destroyed in demolition derbys, as fun as they are to watch they destroy many good vehicles!

Al

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
there is a Toyota steering wheel in one of those pics with a different instrument cluster..... SOOOO who knows. a really tall parking brake? the add says nothing about swapping.... cool car! I want it! i wish these didnt get all destroyed in demolition derbys, as fun as they are to watch they destroy many good vehicles!

Al
Yeah, I read a story yesterday on the mid 60s Imperial. Those got used in derbies so much, and were such tanks, they were finally banned. But that activity did take its toll on their numbers.