stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep I don’t disagree. After owning and enjoying the wife’s Odyssey I’m guessing I would like them too. Nothing wrong with them probably comfortable as hell and efficient- Point being a ridge line is sufficient for your kayak..but not for hauling your cement mixer or skid steer..and a Ram 3500 diesel on 37s with every smog delete and chip mod is overkill to pickup your wife’s sanitary napkin shelf at Ikea ..but we see it every day..rolling coal at bed bath and beyond o_O
Oh, I get what ya mean. I see those ******** just blast the sides of people's car with black smoke at red lights. Makes me wish the troopers would catch them and impound those abominations.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ridge line actually competes pretty well with the 94 6.5 GM diesel specs !!

You must be registered for see images attach
Whoa, that's pretty impressive. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. My wife has a 2017 pilot touring package and it has that same engine. I've never pulled anything with it, but it's probably better than my truck. Lol

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, it wouldn’t be as cool as they used to be, they’d likely be more like a Subaru Baja or one of those Australian Holden atrocities.
I don't mind the concept of an el camino/ranchero. Honda building a unibody cruck and passing it off as a small truck to compete with Tacoma, Colorado and Frontier is just sad.

I like a lot of the Holden stuff (I'm trying to convince my wife to replace her dd with a 05-06 GTO) but that COMMODEore ute has the styling of a house slipper disguised as a roller skate.