stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The cobbled up ranger was probably my favorite. That thing was a mess before he even got it.

Farmers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on tractors and other stuff that gets used and abused in the fields every day, drag racers spend similar money on cars that could be destroyed in one bad pass at the track, he's having fun living his life how he chooses. Our nice **** could easily be gone in an instant with one stupid driver not paying attention, sleeping at the wheel or a drunk that shouldn't be on the road blowing a red light or stop sign or driving the wrong way. It sucks when that happens but nothing lasts forever. Enjoy it while you can. But nothing is permanent. Hell, we all remember the Corvette museum that fell into the sinkhole...... Those were one of a kind cars that nobody was even allowed to touch, let alone enjoy driving and mother nature took how many of them out? It's inevitable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I get why he does it. He's got the money for one. And 2 vehicles are just things to him. I don't have spiritual connections to all of my vehicles. Only a few have broke my heart to see them go. He doesn't have spiritual connections to any vehicles. Material things literally mean nothing to him. They're just dollars he can't take with him spent on things he also can't take with him when he goes. And people are getting worked up about how he lives his life. He's wasting his own money and he finds it entertaining when people get mad about it. I could never do it to my own stuff. I couldn't afford to. He can. And it's kinda funny to watch him take a full built sema truck, show a comment saying "you better not scratch that thing" and he calls them out. "or what?" And puts an axe through the fender.

I find it funny. He has the means to do the ****.

Sure, I cringe a little when he beats up a classic, but there's a handful of them out there just rotting away that nobody even knows the existence of. And honestly, how is that any better?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You do have a good point. There was one video of his where he tore up a ford ranger that was pretty funny lol. I honestly could understand him doing It because that’s also how he makes his money I mean i don’t think I could do it myself though lol.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
There's a big difference between an accident on the road or a natural disaster (sink hole under corvettes) and just plain stupidity destroying classics because he's a rich ***** that doesn't care.