stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No kidding. You don't see honest ads that often, it's kind of refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I like the Texas burb.

And the ranger is a joke. Doesn't matter how light the damage was. A ****** title is a ****** title and no vertical sticker on your windshield is gonna change that.

Besides. You got normal size wheels anyways. Why you got a custom wheels sticker. You can get those exact same wheels from anywhere else. They're not special order, they just pulled a set off the rack, threw them in a box, and mailed them to you. That's not custom.

And it's a ranger. I don't hate them. I'd drive one for a winter beater. They ain't bad. But they ain't special.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the ranger is a joke. Doesn't matter how light the damage was. A ****** title is a ****** title and no vertical sticker on your windshield is gonna change that.

It's funny, anytime someone is selling something with a salvage title the damage was always minor, insignificant and cosmetic.

It's kind of like rust, dents, cracked dashes and torn leather seats...it's always minor or, my favorite, "normal for the year."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Texas burb.

Besides. You got normal size wheels anyways. Why you got a custom wheels sticker. You can get those exact same wheels from anywhere else. They're not special order, they just pulled a set off the rack, threw them in a box, and mailed them to you. That's not custom.

And it's a ranger. I don't hate them. I'd drive one for a winter beater. They ain't bad. But they ain't special.

Tyler/T-Unit
Custom offsets is a company from here in Wisco that distributes rims tires ECT. They have a whole brodozer clan lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I know what they are. I just think it's funny that all these guys with standard ass wheels are plastering their rides with stickers from a company that probably doesn't even modify wheels.

Tyler/T-Unit

Blue91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what they are. I just think it's funny that all these guys with standard ass wheels are plastering their rides with stickers from a company that probably doesn't even modify wheels.

Tyler/T-Unit
Yeah there' nothing custom about them

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I honestly may try to figure something out, like I said, it'd be a couple years before I'd really be able to even attempt anything like that, but if the market for solid rust-free GMT400 components is as good as I'm seeing, there could be some money made on stripping trucks down to the bare frame/bare cab...
-------------------

Showed my dad this and he's wishing he had this little rig instead of the C3500 CCLB;
https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-chevrolet-k3500/6420145353.html

And I just found an ad for a guy parting out a 6.5; so maybe I can finally get a damn diesel bumper for my truck that won't cost an arm and a leg!
If you ever do get ahold of me

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk