stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I'm going through all the scenarios in my head that might convince my wife to let me have a 4th truck. Coming up empty. I want that crew bad!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Man I'm going through all the scenarios in my head that might convince my wife to let me have a 4th truck. Coming up empty. I want that crew bad!
Right. Its the only ccsb single rear wheel truck ive ever seen with a 454 and a manual trans lol.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
From last weekend,

1996 Chevy Impala SS, noticed it on the way out to the campgrounds last weekend and had to stop and look, damn thing looks mint! This place must've been some body shop or something, they had a few GMT400s around, a C3500HD, a two-door blazer, a K3500 service truck; and an 80's Buick Regal that was pretty mint looking too,
You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love those impalas.

Sorry but us old timers remember when Impalas were available with 409s then 427s with 4 speeds. The latest rendering of the SS was just a badge to me. An old friend and hot rodder bought one new for his wife when they came out. He said nice car for a woman.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So I saw a Cadillac Escalade V yesterday. Are those a thing? Looked awesome.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

LMB1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything i'm seeing about a V spec Escalade is just rumor mill stuff.