STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking at alot of blue colors but this one keeps me looking at it again.. I was thinking about doing a blue base then mixing a blue tint reduced but just the base is $700 a gallon..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got some stuff done today.. door handles are gone
You must be registered for see images attach

who said we need mirrors!!!! shaved them also..

going to finsh it out tomorrow then body work the doors then i HOPE to get the cab and doors in primer this weekend...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking good, ah man I have shaved way too many door's, people don't understand why I do it so slow, even when I explain why, so that the door doesn't get warped to hell.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah you have to take your time when it comes to doing them if not you will have a big mess on your hands.. the spot about the filler plate and the body line warped alittle but its no big deal i can get it out..

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice work, I trashed my original tailgate when I first welded the filler in. The metal was so thin on the gate! I took my time the second go around!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i haven't posted, ( i don't think so anyway..) but wanted to say nice job and keep up the great work! I bought an Nfamus 3-link kit for my OBS recently.. anxious to get started.

Your pics have been a great help. thanks for posting them.