Stock Suspension on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevea100m

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, new to the forum here and this is my first IFS chevy. I am looking to put 33's on my 2500LD on the mid 80's chevy rally rims 15x8. I have 31's on it right now and they look like there is a ton of room but is it possible to fit 33's on it with the rims I am talking about.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Guys, new to the forum here and this is my first IFS chevy. I am looking to put 33's on my 2500LD on the mid 80's chevy rally rims 15x8. I have 31's on it right now and they look like there is a ton of room but is it possible to fit 33's on it with the rims I am talking about.
You may need to trim the front valence and crank it a little

sent from my galaxy potatoe s5

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

chillman88

Reaction score
It depends... I have Cooper STTs on those wheels that are 32x11.5 and they don't rub, but im cranked way up and if i hit a bump too fast while turning they rub for a second.

That might just be me though, i have a feeling my front springs are VERY worn out.

Without cranking, the 32s did rub a little on the back of the fender when turning the wheels.

Sent from my A 8 using Tapatalk

Stevea100m

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got my 35x12.5x15 goodyear duratracs on. The only problem I have is the rub on the back edge of the fender with the keys turned up. Is it possible I need to change some A arm bushings? Or should I look at Ranchos 3 inch lift for this?