Still More OBS Parts For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in 1 of the grey ashtrays in the 3rd pic but wondering if they will fit my 95 Silvy which has the older style.

Reaction score
Interested in 1 of the grey ashtrays in the 3rd pic but wondering if they will fit my 95 Silvy which has the older style.

I am not sure if it would fit or not, I have no way of checking it without the truck here. Let me know. $30 shipped to your door.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked and was told that it will only work with 96-newer dash so I'll have to pass on it.

Would you happen to have a grey lower trim panel for a OBS right front passenger bucket seat ?
It's the side cover the hides the seat floor mounting bolts. If you have an extra
let me know how much shipped to Maryland 20764.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I checked and was told that it will only work with 96-newer dash so I'll have to pass on it.

Would you happen to have a grey lower trim panel for a OBS right front passenger bucket seat ?
It's the side cover the hides the seat floor mounting bolts. If you have an extra
let me know how much shipped to Maryland 20764.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a few pcs. of trim for seats, I'll see if I have that and get back to you asap.