Steering Stabilizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a good amount of bump steer before replacing the suspension components. The slop was so bad when I'd hit some water, or from bump steer that it was almost scary how much the front end would dance around. Even with some play in in the steering gear box all of that is gone after replacing the: tie rods, ball joints, bushings, pitman and idler arms, the idle arm brackets and sway bar end links. The front of my truck is cranked so that it's even with the rear - previous owner - and it's a F44 packaged K1500, so I imagine it's up there by at least an inch.

I imagine the steering stabilizer will help with some of this, but again, it does not replace a worn out component. I'd check over em all just for the sake of not breaking a ball joint, or a tie rod. I broke a ball joint on my old C20 at 15-20 MPH and it was downright scary when that wheel collapsed and the truck careened off the road.

Virginiabound

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running a rough country on my Hoe, it makes highway driving much more comfortable. I didn't have problems before, but it's nice hitting big bumps in the road and not feeling them in the wheel.