static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhicks

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those running those jeep wrangler 18s any modification needed?

Im about to run wrangler 17s. gonna need spacers. at least 1 1/2. that's for any factory jeep wheel. ive already got wheels and tires mounted and balanced. along with some spacers.

jhicks

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean 11/2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE AND A HALF (one and a half inch spacer). lol the center of the hub is too large for the hub opening on the factory jeep wheel. its the same lug pattern and size (5x5). so a spacer can be used to clear the hub.

Florab0i91

Reaction score
[emoji28] I feel dumb. Alright cool man. I have five that I scored for $50 bucks, so I just couldn't pass them up. Mounted some tires now just waiting on the spacers, but won't the spacers just put the whole weight of the vehicle on the studs? Why not just bore put the center to allow them to slide right on? Or would that cause an issue?

jhicks

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
[emoji28] I feel dumb. Alright cool man. I have five that I scored for $50 bucks, so I just couldn't pass them up. Mounted some tires now just waiting on the spacers, but won't the spacers just put the whole weight of the vehicle on the studs? Why not just bore put the center to allow them to slide right on? Or would that cause an issue?

Then you would run into spacing issues with the control arms without spacers. due to the backspace of the jeep wheels. plus you would have your hub center sticking out of the center of your front wheels.

spacers are safe. I did lots of research before I considered it. then I met a few people who are currently running spacers. they tow, and go off roading. one guy even has a 3 inch set of spacers. and he goes off road quite often.

I work at a dodge dealer... I have a basically unlimited supply of jeep wheels ha ha. mine were free. they take them off for scrap when they install lifts and after market wheels and tires.

Florab0i91

Reaction score
Ok cool, yeah my buddy had them cause they did just that. Lift and aftermarket wheels. What's a good site for those spacers?

jhicks

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok cool, yeah my buddy had them cause they did just that. Lift and aftermarket wheels. What's a good site for those spacers?

got mine off ebay. keep in mind the thickness, lug pattern, and thread size (studs, for the lug nuts)

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really wish I knew the setup on these trucks...

You must be registered for see images

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From the last weekend.
You must be registered for see images attach