static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88 Z28 Guy

Reaction score
Thanks my first C1500 came with them and I got lucky and scored these for my current truck for $200! I want to go burn the tires off of the Boyd's just to have the excuse to get tires for the SS's but that would put me deeper in the financial hole which is know as life.

The centers I got off of eBay and they were labeled as for a caviler. The notches to take them off don't line up with the ones on the wheels and I had to cut on the back of them to make them work. They are very tight to get on and off. I got a set off of a newer Impala at the junk yard that fit better. Just like the original Impala SS center caps but with a bow tie in the middle. I've been trying to find a set off of the later S10s that had the mag wheels. I think those caps will fit better than the cavilers and still have the flush front.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have the Impala caps on mine, but I've been looking for a set of these,

You must be registered for see images attach

or these,

Don't know what these'd look like.

or these,

Never seen these for sale or in the wreckers, either.

All 7". The smoothies from the Astro van mags are the same size, too.
Decisions, decisions!!!

88 Z28 Guy

Reaction score
I have the 2nd ones u posted on there now. I got lucky and saw them toting the car in on the front end loader and nabbed them as soon as they set it in the yard only $15! You can get new ones off ebay like that for $40-$60. I believe any 6 and 7/8 diameter chevy center can be made to fit. I just prefer the smooth front with the embedded bowtie.

Also I want that seat under ur name just in black

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Lol! That's an original seat I redesigned & recovered for a '56 F100 custom w/a 426 Hemi under the hood. Used to look like a seat from a school bus.

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 300k mile turd. Very much a work in progress. It's got belltech 2" spindles, 3/4 coil cut out of stock springs, 3.5" leafs and 2" shackles. Sitting roughly at a 4.5"/5" drop. Sitting on 2010 camaro wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
Here's my baby,5/7 dropped 91 known as black *******,I also have a 91 step side that's dropped 2/4,but its too ugly for pictures,this one barely makes the cut for picture quality lol