Standard or extended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
It depends more on the deal to me. If i found two identical trucks, but the only difference was cab size i would go with a reg cab. My first 3 vehicles were regular cab, and i never had a complaint. Although i had a toolbox on 2 of them and a cap on one. But everyone is different. I have no kids, its just me and the woman, and im not a people person so i don't haul anyone around. Id be lieing if i said the ext cab wasnt handy at times though.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a RCLB now and I like it, but it gets really cramped with a booster and car seat next to me. I’d stick with it long term if it wasn’t for the entire family, but my next truck, GMT400 or not, will be at least an ext cab, probably crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have 4 regular cabs now and they're OK but I miss my crews and ecs. So much easier for groceries or luggage and I don't have to plan to take my car if I might pick up other ppl.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I have 4 regular cabs now and they're OK but I miss my crews and ecs. So much easier for groceries or luggage and I don't have to plan to take my car if I might pick up other ppl.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
i think we all miss your crew cab... and the steppy lol