squeaky3's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just another update......

Traded the worn 33 bfg at tires for a set of about half tread 36" IROCKs!!!! Its still on jack stands because I need to put new valve stems in them and to clean and paint them black, but I couldnt wait to see what they look like so i tossed them on

You must be registered for see images attach

the one like new tire

rest are like this

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Glad to see you back! I like the tires

Where did you get the light bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol Ive been on and off over the last few years. Im on a lil more now since I picked up my 96 1500 a few weeks ago just dont post a whole lot

the lightbar is an wheelen edge 9000 bar I got from a friend years ago

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the truck has a few updates now. Thanks to my buddy, the truck has working 4wd again. We swapped in a 10 bolt that he had with matching gears to the front in and put the manual 4wd linkage on since put in a manual tcase last time we swapped the trans and put a socket to lock in the front diff.

Well it did great most of the day, then we decided to use it to tow a jeep on a trailer......and after that the trans took a ****......AGAIN.

Well now the truck has a 700r4 in it, see how long i can keep this trans in the truck. After the original one quit, the monster that was put in junked out in 300 miles, this "rebuilt" one and it lasted like 50 miles. Good news is that we can swap a trans into the truck in 3 hrs start to finish now. Im dam tired of swapping them though.

Now onto a few pics and vids from the weekend of testing. More pics after this weekend at the mud bog we are going to.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are vids, click the pics to play the vids

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
loaded on the trailer to get to town to swap the trans

and what was in the pan. I know there was at least one planetary gear set washer broken in it and the convertor was just trashed. It would try to lock up or not move at all.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Jake is the small block grim reaper. You are the 4l60e grim reaper lol. I know the 4l60e woes though. Mine is on its third one since I've owned it and its fifth since it rolled off the assembly line