squeaky3's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jake is the small block grim reaper. You are the 4l60e grim reaper lol. I know the 4l60e woes though. Mine is on its third one since I've owned it and its fifth since it rolled off the assembly line

I said the same thing. I am really tired of swapping transmissions in the dam truck lol. Next one that goes in will either be an 80 or a manual, no more of this 60 or ****. Washed the truck today and painted the wheels black and dipped this grill on it too. Pics are uploading now

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

dont mind the ford in this pic lol, its my room mates truck

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I said the same thing. I am really tired of swapping transmissions in the dam truck lol. Next one that goes in will either be an 80 or a manual, no more of this 60 or ****. Washed the truck today and painted the wheels black and dipped this grill on it too. Pics are uploading now
exact same thing I said too. Now we wait

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Jake is the small block grim reaper. You are the 4l60e grim reaper lol. I know the 4l60e woes though. Mine is on its third one since I've owned it and its fifth since it rolled off the assembly line

Does that make Taylor the 400 grim reaper? Lol

Black grille does look good but I still prefer chrome

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well after its first trip out in many years. I have missed it!!!! It did really well over the weekend. Squeaky's Recovery Service was busy pulling people out all weekend lol. Only issuses I had was I went into a "pond" that was some pretty deep muddy water crap that got everywhere, air filter got wet, carpet is trashed, belt was slipping bad, starter is pissed, radiator got full of crap and it was overheating bad, motor has a little lifter noise to it now but it needs the oil changed so gonna do that and see what happens. Pics are uploading now

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score