Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
That's a big dome! Deep breathing 'hemi' but sloooow flame travel. Primitive beasts.

it's actually a modified chamber, did start as a hemi though.......it's a dual quench setup...single plug......my brother Mikey in Canada builds these billet cylinders and heads, rocker, lifter blocks...etc.....all his own design and machine work.

here's the chamber, piston mirrors it......
You must be registered for see images attach

his shop now: http://spchoppers.com/products/Billet Small Bore Shovelhead.htm

he's moving to Nevada this year......setting up shop in Vegas

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
whoa....you went to 3K grit?

my tail lights are BAD

Not polished. Buzzed off all the original coating with P400 on an orbital sander, then a very slight wet sand with P600 3M wet or dry paper, blow dry, tape and spray 2 coats of real clear with a 1.4 mm gravity feed gun.

Edit: that is the as sprayed finish.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
At the moment, no aux lighting on the front, however when I have a chance, there are a few LED's I wouldn't mind installing for low speed off road usage.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
i figured....like glass!

i want to do the jumper wire to get the top bulbs working as a brake lights too....wtf was GM thinking when these came out?

i'm still up in the air as to a rear fog light.........

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
At the moment, no aux lighting on the front, however when I have a chance, there are a few LED's I wouldn't mind installing for low speed off road usage.

i played with that Hella site for a long while......pretty impressive man.......i'm going to stay with halogen up front. old dog and all.
i don't believe i've ever seen a Cibie Oscar "fog" pattern before.....100W H2.....we'll find out eventually though......they should be here friday, but i may be upstate if all goes well.

i have to figure on another harness too........my brain is gonna explode.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
i figured....like glass!

i want to do the jumper wire to get the top bulbs working as a brake lights too....wtf was GM thinking when these came out?

i'm still up in the air as to a rear fog light.........

Yes, you can do the jumper to get the top bulbs working as brake lights. Aftermarket tail lamp boards may be different in terms of wire configuration, keep that in mind.