Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Now, if you want lots of output for low speed driving off road etc, these have a good pattern. Wide, tall beam that will light up the forest from tree line to tree line.
You must be registered for see images attach

yea.....those are definitely a good unit......uses the same hole as the chinashit i got......maybe i'll put those Rigids into the tailgate....the junk ones on the sides. they would only be for some type of emergency, not a specific task......i have the Unity spot for that.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Even with the Grote units I linked, and drop in LED's in the factory back up lights, I can light up an area better than with the 'stock' headlights. Even better the Grote units have a bit of a horizontal pattern. No cut-off really, but wider with the mount bracket vertical.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Nice find, I am sure they will outlast most Chinesium, and not a bad price either. Voltage agnostic, so they have a real regulator in them, like the Grote units I linked.

i'm thinking to keep the back of the truck clean, nothing hanging down....not sure yet, that's why i haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet......maybe four of these Hella's, two spots and two floods.

i like those Grotes......waiting on beam shot!