Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
i think i have it all correct now.....too much for my shot brain to remember........i didn't take pics on my phone in proper order, then i loaded em to photobucket....then i tried to remember.

it's good to this point now.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
i forgot the hood wasn't all the way closed this whole time.......an 1156 bulb under-hood lighting.......battery was just dead, got it charging now.

i see a big ol' Odyssey in my future.......probably order it tonight. this is the third time since i've had this truck the battery died.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i forgot the hood wasn't all the way closed this whole time.......an 1156 bulb under-hood lighting.......battery was just dead, got it charging now.

i see a big ol' Odyssey in my future.......probably order it tonight. this is the third time since i've had this truck the battery died.

I strongly recommend this one, run it in both of my trucks. Fits great and works just fine with the factory side terminals, plus gives you a set of top terminals for easy charging or future accessories.

http://shop.odysseybattery.com/p/34-78-pc1500dt?pp=12

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I strongly recommend this one, run it in both of my trucks. Fits great and works just fine with the factory side terminals, plus gives you a set of top terminals for easy charging or future accessories.

http://shop.odysseybattery.com/p/34-78-pc1500dt?pp=12

didn't you and i talk about these batteries on another thread some while back? before Christmas.......

i ordered from here: http://www.batterymart.com/p-odyssey-pc1500dt-battery.html

ORDER #799345
The details of your order are below. Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information. If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, visit your account. You will receive a confirmation email shortly at shovelbillxxxxxxx.com.

Print this page for your records

DATE ORDERED
01/29/2017

ORDER STATUS
Processing
BILL TO

ORDER SUMMARY
QTY
SUBTOTAL

You must be registered for see images attach

Odyssey PC1500DT Battery
#PC1500-DT
12 Volt / 62 Ah / 850 CCA
• Dimensions: 10.85" / 7.82" / 6.76"
• Warranty: 4 Year (Warranty Info)
$239.95

SUBTOTAL
$239.95

SHIPPING
$16.52

SALES TAX
$0.00

TOTAL
$256.47

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
didn't you and i talk about these batteries on another thread some while back? before Christmas.......

i ordered from here: http://www.batterymart.com/p-odyssey-pc1500dt-battery.html

ORDER #799345
The details of your order are below. Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information. If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, visit your account. You will receive a confirmation email shortly at shovelbillxxxxxxx.com.

Print this page for your records

DATE ORDERED
01/29/2017

ORDER STATUS
Processing
BILL TO

ORDER SUMMARY
QTY
SUBTOTAL

You must be registered for see images attach

Odyssey PC1500DT Battery
#PC1500-DT
12 Volt / 62 Ah / 850 CCA
• Dimensions: 10.85" / 7.82" / 6.76"
• Warranty: 4 Year (Warranty Info)
$239.95

SUBTOTAL
$239.95

SHIPPING
$16.52

SALES TAX
$0.00

TOTAL
$256.47

I believe we did talk about them a while back! I always recommend them when someone's looking for a nice battery these days, ever since Optima got bought by Johnson Controls and went downhill. Odyssey is made by Enersys in Warrensburg, MO. Right down the road from my neck of the woods.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I believe we did talk about them a while back! I always recommend them when someone's looking for a nice battery these days, ever since Optima got bought by Johnson Controls and went downhill. Odyssey is made by Enersys in Warrensburg, MO. Right down the road from my neck of the woods.

yup....they'll last 7 years easy....and Missura made...

i wanted the dual terminals to do a dual battery setup......options!
too bad the Die Hard Platinum isn't made by Odyssey anymore......Sears is screwed. Craftsman is sold. sucks

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

Optima was good back in the day.....crap now..i wouldn't put one in my truck iffin ya gave it to me.