Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't remember if this question has been addressed yet in this thread or not so here goes.

If memory serves and it may not, I thought someone said the Anzo lights came with the glare cap, IF that be the case, has anyone that already has the Spyder lights, that doesn't have the glare cap, removed the glass lens from the Spyder lights and put them on the Anzo lights? Then you would have the 'best' of both lights. That is assuming the Anzo has the glare cap.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
well....all the pictures i've posted on this thread, from page 178 till present have been deleted from ****** photobag.......which coincides with the last 6 pages of "recent downloads" and around 5 pages in the folder i use for this forum.....says "moved or deleted".

i don't drink anymore so it wasn't me......

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy crap, that sucks!

Hopefully it's just a glitch in their system and everything will show back up.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Yes, I can imagine, you have some top shelf equipment there Bill.

actually Mike....i was talking to Jackson today about the lights and my impressions....these "new" versions with the composite plastic "bulb holder" are not designed for over 55W.....on the sticker the "100W" was even crossed off apparently from Valeo......55W max for longevity.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Holy crap, that sucks!

Hopefully it's just a glitch in their system and everything will show back up.

yea.....got me.....i think it did this once before with my shovel folder....856 pictures POOF.....my heart stopped....they came back, maybe these will too. i tried signing out and in to no avail.......i'll give time some time. this sucks.