Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's you guys fault!!! I spent about $125 at LMC truck web sight, and I learned something while I was there too. I ordered myself a wiring harness to pull power from the battery instead of the OEM harness; the thing I learned was my sons 2000 Yukon SLT takes exactly the same harness according to their sight. I had him compare so I wouldn't screw it up somehow.

While I was there I picked up a bed spare tire mount, and the nuts that hold the GMC logo on the grill, my isn't tight and won't stay tight, without going out to look I think it has at least a nut or two missing. So once it get here, then I will be waiting for warm weather.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's you guys fault!!! I spent about $125 at LMC truck web sight, and I learned something while I was there too. I ordered myself a wiring harness to pull power from the battery instead of the OEM harness; the thing I learned was my sons 2000 Yukon SLT takes exactly the same harness according to their sight. I had him compare so I wouldn't screw it up somehow.

While I was there I picked up a bed spare tire mount, and the nuts that hold the GMC logo on the grill, my isn't tight and won't stay tight, without going out to look I think it has at least a nut or two missing. So once it get here, then I will be waiting for warm weather.

Just FYI, LMC's emblem/corner light nuts are a little bit bigger than the factory ones, and don't grip as well in my experience. The factory ones are a lot better. They just grab onto smooth plastic studs on the back of the emblem, there's only two of them. If yours just spin then chances are someone has over-tightened them and stripped the plastic. You might need a new emblem instead of the new nuts.