Sponsorships?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've always known about sponsorships but never really payed attention to them until recently. But I was wondering if anyone on here is sponsored by any company? once I lift my truck and toss on a off road bumper and winch I figured it would be really cool to apply for a sponsorship. I mean hell, i'd apply for one now. But is anyone on here sponsored?

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I've had the same thought. I can't afford to do much more than put gas in mine, so why not trade some advertising for some stuff for my truck.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
what would someone sponsor you for? a lifted truck with a aftermarket bumper isnt extremely unique or anything.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Everyone wants free crap well unless your in good with a big name club or company its prob not gonna happen. Until I started selling leds for Hyper I never had a clue how many people ask for handouts. So here is the deal if companies keep giving away free stuff they arent making money. So people really need to quit asking for this or that and man up to pay for thier crap. Best article Ive seen in Truckin in a long time basically says the same. So many people are bombarding companies asking for sponsors that well its made it even that much harder to get one.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your best bet is to build something badass and let them come to you.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
As someone who owns a business and a sponsored vehicle, just lifting your 20 year old truck and throwing offroad bumpers on it aren't going to get you any kind of sponsorship.

It seems to me that you also don't have any idea how it all actually works and how you obtain sponsorship. You've got to sell your vehicle like it's a product, because that's what it is to the company that is sponsoring it.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I didn't mean it like that guys lol. I mean like soup up my truck with all these upgrades and go to meets and do some impressive work and ask for a sponsorship. I made it sound simple when it's actually not. Lmao

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Well I would worry about "soup"ing your truck up first. And then you might be able to think about sponsorship.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i really dont understand this, why would a company sponsor a 16yo kids lifted truck with bolt ons, for no reason? what would THEY get out of it?