Spare tire mounts? Custom, retro'd, bolt on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its going to be pretty serious. narrowing the front end about 10" on each side, then exo-caging the cab. It should be the end of the sheetmetal/frame mods. I dont want to go full buggy. I still want it to look like a truck. It used to be identical to yours just white. 6" procomp IFS lift with those same 35" BFG's. Im pretty excited myself.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good thread. I will be going narrower than that though. IMO that guy did a crap load of work for only a few inches. Kinda pointless. You almost can't tell its narrowed. My problem is when Im wheeling we go to tight spots where trees and rocks catch the corners, or I need to turn into a tight spot and its just so wide up front its like turning a battleship. But the rear is awesome since i narrowed all that. because I can slam my tires into whatever and not worry about it. The front I bash into stuff and it causes problems and hangs the truck up. So I plan on narrowing about 8-10 inches on each side so the fender bend in all the way back at the hinge, It will clear the whole area above the tire so that I can wedge myself in between stuff. once Im in the exocage bars comming soon will act as pivot points. I dont want to go so far it doesnt look like a truck, but I wana go far enough its does what its intended for. That guy on Pirate probably wishes he narrowed it more after the first day out he realized its basically just as wide as before.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Wow.... The guys in the club up here brought up Dove'ing my front end and I said no cuz I didnt think it could be done and still look "stock-ish". This changed my mind. Thanks for posting that DirtRidin