Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys help me figure out some cool exhaust tips been on ebay looking @ "black chrome" ones and those look very cool! I'd like to spend under $100 for the pair if I can...DO NOT want to do the cliche huge diesel tip look plus I'll have 2 tips instead of one. My tips now are 3.5" max I'd wanna go is 4" I think...I want them to be kind of short obviously since they'll be dumped but still long enough to be seen if you're behind me in a car or even standing next to the truck....:hmm:

Also dirty I like the look of the photoshop but I'd want them more inward towards the axle and tire and also close together somewhat and slightly angled out towards the corners of the bed/bumper..Any ideas post em up!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Never heard of switchbacks until i read this like 5 minutes ago, what is the size of the bulbs in the parking lights? I WANT. Gonna be expensive though since our trucks have 4 amber bulbs. Thanks for mentioning them, Griffin!

Oh and i say go with Flat black tips, not too huge. They will match the plasti dip (and if you decide to rattle can flat black) nicely.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote no flares or body lift on your truck...looks better w/o i think

i would say 2 4" black tips at 45s tucked up a lil bit angled down...i know summit has some decently cheap 4" like flat black tips...if i ever get my entire exhaust redone im doing 45s with black tips tucked up as much as i can but still slightly noticeable

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i vote bl. the tire looked almost a hair too tucked in that lift. also im not a fan of exhaust showing. when i have the money to redo mine i want to have the tip tuck up between the frame slightly angled down so only a small car might see it or if you look under. its easier to show what i mean then describe it lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it with or without flares, but I don't see much need in a body lift, they clear and look great.