Solid94's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adam I have to vote on staying at 11" on 37's I think that looks awesome. Makes me want to add a 3" body to = 11" I love how you're towering them :drool: You're making me :hmm:

Also I can't remember if you were a fan of my wheels chrome or black but they went back chrome today

WOW.. 11" on 37's? that doesnt look bad at all... im 9" and 38s... im kinda thinking 37s and taking the AAL out and some de crank.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I think at times I have too much gap between the ends of the fenders and the tire. I had a big gap with 38s and now with 37s it looks even bigger

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I was looking through some pics and found these two

4 Wheel Parts Truck Fest 2008:
You must be registered for see images attach

Left-Truck my dad tried to one up me with but failed (long story lol) Middle-Mine Right-My girls truck before I blacked it out

Four generations of GM trucks:
You must be registered for see images attach

Buddys 1978 K-20, Buddys 1985 K-10, My 1994 Silverado, My girls 2000 Sierra

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's cool as fawk your dad AND your girl both have lifted rigs! So I'm guessing your dad was liftin trucks before you were a gleam in his eyes and your girl just jumped on board too huh? That's awesome man, and extremely rare IMO

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
No my dad has had lifted trucks since I could remember but after I bought mine he saw that on the way to my cabin but it needed a lot of work and he bought it with out me looking at it ended up being a pile. The lift was unsafe and it was a 2wd truck so it needed a lot of work left to do. So he sold it for less than what he paid for it:nono:. My girls dad has had lifted fords and that's why she has a lifted truck. So we both have loved lifted trucks forever

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Well I will be lowering it soon to 9" of lift to accommodate the 37s and to get a better ride/flex. Thanks for the kind words bro!