Solid94's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Well I was at 12 then put on the grapplers and lost a mile. So I'm about 11 now. I get really good free way mileage. I'm still looking at some other ways to gain some mileage so when I discover some ill post up

And it's my DD but I do drive my company truck for most of the work hours then she gets driven around

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well I was at 12 then put on the grapplers and lost a mile. So I'm about 11 now. I get really good free way mileage. I'm still looking at some other ways to gain some mileage so when I discover some ill post up

And it's my DD but I do drive my company truck for most of the work hours then she gets driven around

Damn thats not bad! I only get 12 1/2 13 right now on 33s. What gears are you running? And what set ups do you have to help the MPGs?

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score

I would suggest a tune if you haven't got one

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Because the 60 is stronger. No more expensive ball joints to replace. Cost me $700 to install new moog ball joints in the 44. Plus it was an open carrier so when I built the 60 I chose to put a power loc in there for more traction