Soft wheel brush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a soft wheel brush to clean my gloss black Denali rims, tried all the local auto parts stores and local detailing supply place all there wheel brushes are soft enough for alloy rims but not painted or chrome, any ideas? Years ago I had a Meguiar's versa angle wheel face brush, not sure whatever happened to it but it was very soft

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
What about using a paint brush? I use one to detail under the hood of the SS at car shows, it doesn't scratch the painted parts. Just be sure to wrap the metal band in duct tape to keep it from contacting things

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about using a paint brush? I use one to detail under the hood of the SS at car shows, it doesn't scratch the painted parts. Just be sure to wrap the metal band in duct tape to keep it from contacting things

Maybe

go to adams polishes and check out their boar's hair brush... Softest I've seen.

That looks pretty darn good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk