So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, sorry. Been slacking and having to take care of the server issue I had. I will get this and forumrunner up soon. :(

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
something I always found a lot of use out of was a library or archive of some sort where all of the write ups, maintenance walk throughs, specs, history pages, etc. were all on one page but in its own sub group on that page. It also cuts down a lot on repetitive questions because people can go there first and then post if they still can't find something they're looking for. There probably isn't enough right now to justify such work, but maybe something to add in later?

La 90sierra

Reaction score
I say an app to be used on android and blackberry phones to allow access to the site. Like forum runner or tapatalk

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think just a mobile friendly version of the site would be nice to have for checkin up on the forums with the cell phone!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chatroom would kill post activity. Maybe when we hit the 200,000 mark, we can put a shoutbox it :D

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say revamp the (Regional) section, auctually break it down to specific area's. It would be way more user frendly, if you want a great example check out the vw vortex site. Then you can get some idea's from there. Im not ranking on this site at all, its amazing I love it here but just an idea to throw out there...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the single most important thing we can do is up hold the sense of respect and brotherhood among members that we have now. I can not even begin to explain how most the bigger forums lack this in soo many ways, but I believe that comes as you gain more members, but I'm asking the core group of active members here to make sure we keep it as awesome as it is now. I love this forum.

Oh also DECALS I'd rock the hell out of one....But I'd like them to be kept simple not a truck with flames coming off it like FSC.

I'd also heavily agree about the mobile app version of this forum. My tapatalk recognizes GMFS but not here yet. I sure would love to get it on there.