So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wadew98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you guys considering doing an instagram account? Probably could help get alot of promotion.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
A gmt800 sub section :D

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71

You know, this is a good idea.. I know the site is called 'gmt400'... but if you guys did like the site "totallyamaha.com" forum, they have the main site which is Yamaha right, then there is the different times of sleds as sections, that have the different info.. so basicly, we can have the main page before our main page... that lets you decide from 400,800 and 900... then have all the same threads for each of those trucks... as we have for our main page...

Is that to much? or would it be to hard... ? I think DSZX13 is on to something ....

Not a fan of FSC and gmforum or whatever its called...

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I'm on fsc an gmfs also. I've had a few things pop up that I had new clue what was going on an on both I got nothing but negative crap an no help so I give up on using those sites. Gmfs isn't nowhere near as bad as fsc tho. I kno a few members on here have nbs trucks so why not lol. I'm always on here. Great place to be

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
^^^ buddy, you could drive a Honda civic, and youd still have people helping you!!! the only down fall... is you don't see as many after market mods and such on you nbs.. since everyone is doing obs ..

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree, we don't need an 800 section. It will become a jumbled mess of topics an then everyone would want 800 specific engine forum, then an 800 specific suspension forum an on an on. IMO it would just be better to start a new forum called gmt800.com....

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I disagree, we don't need an 800 section. It will become a jumbled mess of topics an then everyone would want 800 specific engine forum, then an 800 specific suspension forum an on an on. IMO it would just be better to start a new forum called gmt800.com....

I agree this is gmt400.com for 88-98's i do like the 800's but there are other forums for them, if there was an 800 section the forum would become a mess

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I agree this is gmt400.com for 88-98's i do like the 800's but there are other forums for them, if there was an 800 section the forum would become a mess

Its just because if their was a 800 section, it would have to consist of everything the 400 has..

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I don't think it would hurt. And more members. I love this site but I can't really ask questions when I have them about my 02. So I have to go the other forums an have to deal with douches an hopefully someone will help or dig around Google for hours. I think it would benefit. Jus make it completely seperate from any of the 400 threads.